Jewish Federation of New Hampshire (JFNH) seeks an experienced Jewish Professional to serve as its leader in the capacity of Executive Director. Reporting to the Chair of the Board of Directors, this person is responsible for the successful achievement of JFNH’s vision and mission.
The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker with strategic and tactical ability, able to lead all JFNH fundraising through individual giving, major gifts, stewardship and annual giving campaigns while also managing JFNH administration, financial oversight and personnel.
Our leader must eagerly become involved in communities statewide while supporting the JFNH mission with analytical and team-building skills that take our programs to the next level. This leader will be a visible, involved member of the Jewish community throughout the state of NH and must possess a passion for Jewish life both in NH and Israel.
- Responsible for all development efforts, including building strong relationships with all funding sources, including private donors, grantors and corporations with a goal of annually increasing the dollar amount and breadth of our campaign.
- Lead information and implementation of the strategic plan for JFNH, accomplishing the annual goals set out in the plan.
- Implement a marketing and communications strategy to grow the JFNH community and raise awareness of JFNH in the broader community.
- Provide financial stewardship for JFNH
- Recruit and train highly qualified staff
- Create new programs that align with the mission of JFNH
- Manage social services provided by our contract social worker
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com